Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  - 4th  Quarter  201 6 WCBIC
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  10/20/2016  1 1 :08  AM
To:  Rick  Scott

CC:  Maria  Gomez  <maria.v.gomez@lacity.org>

Hi  Rick,

Here  is  the  3rd  quarter  Wilshire  Center  BID  Activity  Report.

I am  also  attaching  the  Income  and  Expense  Report,  the  Balance  Sheet  and  the  T ransaction  Report.

Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Oct  20,  2016,  at  7:04  AM,  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Mike,

Please  send  a copy  of  the  Wilsire  Center's  2016  3rd  quarter  report.

Thanks.

On  Mon,  Oct  1 7,  201 6 at  1 1 :02  AM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Maria,

I hope  you  had  a nice  weekend.

Attached  is  the  2016  4th  Quarter  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  for  the  Wilshire  Center  BID.

I will  mail  out  a signed  version  as  well.

Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

Rick  Scott

Neighborhood  and  Business  improvement  District  Division

Office  of  the  City  Clerk

213.978.1121  direct

213.978.1099  main

Fax  213.978.1 130